Monday, December 26, 2011

Brass Ovaries Review

One of the vendors who provided free passes in our ALS charity baskets was Brass Ovaries.  I didn't win, but hubby gave me a gift certificate for 5 classes as my Christmas gift.  Tonight was my first class. I took Pole Dancing 101, along with 5 perfect strangers.  Yes, I was the oldest and least in shape, but none of them made me feel conscious of that. We wore shorts and t-shirts, and went barefoot. The class was a blast and a real workout.  Definitely more fun than any aerobics class I have tried before.  I highly recommend the classes. The Austin Chronicle voted them the "Best Fantasy Fitness."  Thanks to Miss Sophie for making me feel like I was doing a great job. 

Besides, you can always say, "Alice made me do it!"

http://brass-ovaries.com/classes

2 comments: