Thursday, May 21, 2009

Get Together at Candice's House

UPDATE: The date is now set for June 27th. Thanks for all your input. Please post here or pm Candice on TMs if you are coming and what you are planning to bring.

Candice (thegoodgirlgrewup) is planning a summer get together at her house in Cedar Park towards the end of June. She is taking a poll to see which day works better for any TMs that want to attend.

She is looking at either June 20th or June 27th. If one day works better for you than post a comment here by June 5th or pm her on TMs.

It will be a fajita party with the fixings and anyone who is coming is encouraged to bring a little something (chips, ice, etc.) It is a family affair so bring the DHs and the kiddos.

More details will follow as they are available.

7 comments:

  1. June 27th is better for me :) I have a martial arts thing all day sat jun 20th....

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 20th is better for me. I have a family reunion on the 27 in Texarkana, Tx. Hopefully I'll get to come to your party. Can't wait to see what's decided!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, now it looks like I will be out of town for work on the 27th!! darn it!! I can make it at night on the 20th :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't make it the weekend of the 20th. The 21st is father's day so I will be going to my dad's for the weekend.

    Let me know which weekend you decide so I can update the blog. Those who can come will, you won't be able to pick a date that is great for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL awe we are just busy busy ladies! well the 27th sounds great and don't worry we'll take lots of pics for those that can't make it! Can't wait to see all you ladies there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK- the 27th is best for my family...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! June 27th works better for me, as the 20th is our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete