Friday, February 27, 2009

Par-tay at Marissa's house!

5:30pm or later at my house...
Potluck style - dinner/drinks/appetizers
Talk and chat for a bit...

Watch the movie & any extras that we may want to check out....

I have 2 guest bedrooms, so people are welcome to stay....


Here's my info:
3617 Valley Park Drive
Temple, TX 76502

I-35 north, to exit 294B
Make a right at the stop light (McDonalds on corner) onto FM93
Follow FM93 for about 2.5 miles...
Pass Central Texas Christian School on the right...
Next right is Dubose Road/Valley Ranch Estates
Make right onto Dubose, then 1st Left onto Valley Ranch Drive (through iron gates)
Make 1st right (Valley Mist) then another Right onto Valley Park
3617 is at back of cul de sac, I have a one story house, with palm trees in the front...


That should be it - cell is 845-270-1816
Any questions? Contact Marissa at quinnmc79@hotmail.com

Also, to give Marissa a heads up on who is coming, please RSVP below!!

7 comments:

  1. Yep - this will work - I got ya lauralee! :)

    And its March 21st (obviously) - a saturday - hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there. I have invited a 2 friends so I will check with them next week. We need to arrange a couple of car pools. Once we know who all is coming, lets pick some places to meet and drive up together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! Yes- car pool...What should we bring food wise? I will also be bringing a treat of some kind. AND- boxes of Twilight Converstion Hearts...they had them at Borders today (I got 5 boxes!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I'll be there! And I'm reserving one of the guest bedrooms too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Hajj-Sandra and Lady Eve-Evelyn will be there also, can we have the other guest bedroom?...LOL. Please let us know how many people will be coming as we want to bring desserts!!!

    Thanks
    Lady Eve

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far it looks like about 10, but there may be more!
    I'll let everyone know the week of...

    ReplyDelete